1. LICENSE AGREEMENT
R&D Independent Team (the Team) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license (the License) to use the software
in its two editions: "POOL for Windows Desktop" and "POOL Command Line" (the Software).
The License is granted, and is NOT time-limited.
1.1. You may:
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software to create programs in the POOL programming language, the License does not apply to programs
created by users;
- use the Software to create graphics and other works based on the output from programs written in the POOL
language, the License does not apply to these works;
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's
1.2. You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws
specifically prohibit such restriction);
- create derivative works based on the Software except those listed above;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, sell or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The License will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On
the License termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software.
The Team respects privacy of users. The Software will never collect nor send over the Internet any personal
data from the user. The Software will not install on the user's computer any third party's applications. The
Software will not display any commercial advertisements. The Software will require the Internet connection in
the two following cases only:
a) Anonymous registration of the Software copy upon the installation.
b) Check and download the Software update. This action may be deactivated in the Software's configuration.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to
the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not
the Team assume the entire cost of any service and repairs.
THE TEAM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER
INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION,
OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in the Team.
The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.